What if there were a tool that you could use to enhance your golf game? Well, the good news is there is! It’s called a golf range finder, and it’s a tool that all golfers – both novices and long-time players – should really have in their bags.
With a golf range finder, you’ll be able to accurately measure your distance to a variety of objects; hazards, greens, and pins, for example. You can then use those measurements to determine which club would be the best to use, as well as how full your swings should be to improve the chances of getting your ball as close to the target as you possibly can.
Without a range finder, it can be pretty tricky for average golfers to calculate their yardages. With a golf range finder, however (and when it’s used properly), you will be able help to enhance your distance control, which in turn, will improve your score. Plus, your life will be easier and more enjoyable on your rounds. Sounds like a pretty awesome tool to have, doesn’t it? That’s why we strongly recommend getting one.
In this review we take a look at our top picks that you can buy right now and we have also put together a buyer’s guide to help you make your choice.
Our Top Picks
- The Best Overall Golf Range Finder– PeakPulse Golf Range Finder
- The Best Premium Golf Range Finder– Precision Pro NX9 Golf Range Finder with Slope
- The Best Budget Golf Range Finder– ACEGMET Golf Range Finder
Golf Range Finders Reviews
The Best Overall Golf Range Finder- PeakPulse Golf Laser Rangefinder
The 2021 Industry-Leading Golf Rangefinder with Slope, the PeakPluse is also our pick for the best overall golf range finder. It’s equipped with advanced built-in slope technology that delivers an adjusted distance based on the incline/decline of the hole so that you can choose the best club for the shot.
With cutting-edge slope-switch technology, you’ll be able to toggle in and out of the manufacturer’s patented slope technology for legal tournament play with ease. This range finder is equipped with flag acquisition technology, too, so you can effortlessly lock onto the flag – yes, even if you have shaky hands.
- Industry-Leading Golf Rangefinder : Built in slope technology provide you an adjusted distance based on the hole’s incline/decline and helps you select the correct way of shot. High-precision rangefinder, error range is ±0.5 yards. The Peakpulse rangefinder is from famous range finder company.
- Flag Acquisition with Pulse Vibration Technology: Flag Acquisition Technology makes it easy to lock the flag (even for those with shaky hands). It provides the golfer a short vibrating to verify the laser has locked the flag and you will get the right distance.
- Fast Focus System: You need adjust the focus to shot the target clearly. The rangefinder will automatically shut down after 8 seconds to save the battery power.
- Tournament Legal: The "LE600AG" version ranges 6 to 650 yards, 6X Magnification and features a slope switch function that can let you turn off the slope function anytime you want, making your tournament legal. And the rangefinder has a screw hole that will help you avoid errors in ranging caused by shaky hands.
- Ideal Gift Choice: The rangefinder is the best golf gift for men and women, which is your helper and parter on the golf course.
This feature sends out a vibrating burst, which confirms that the laser has locked onto the flag and confirms that you have the proper distance. With a fast focus system, you’ll be able to easily adjust the focus so that you can clearly see the target – even if you’re wearing glasses!
There’s a battery-saver feature, too, which automatically turns off the fast focus system after it’s been inactive for 8 seconds. Crystal clear optics, 6x magnification, and razor precision technology makes the PeakPluse Golf Range Finder an excellent choice. It’s measurements are accurate to 1 yard, ranges are 6 to 500 yards, and it’s super easy to use.
It also comes with everything you need to operate it, including a CR2 battery, a carrying case, a cleaning cloth, and even a lanyard. It’s also backed by a 2 year limited warranty, as well as lifetime customer support.
What We Liked
- Built-in slope technology delivers adjusted distance based on hole’s incline/decline so you can choose the right club
- Slope-switch technology allows for easy toggling between the patented slope function for legal tournament play
- Flag acquisition with pulse vibration technology lets you lock in on the flag with ease.
- Fast focus system lets you easily adjust the focus so that you can clearly see the target.
- Auto shut-down feature turns the fast focus system off after 8 seconds of inactivity.
- Crystal clear optics
- 6x magnification
- Comes with everything you need to operate and use
- Backed by a 2 year warranty and lifetime customer support
- Affordably priced
The Best Premium Golf Range Finder- Precision Pro NX9 Golf Range Finder with Slope
The ultimate golf accessory – and our pick for the best premium golf range finder – the Precision Pro Golf NX9 is designed to quickly, easily, and accurately locate precise distances within just one yard. It’s equipped with high definition options and with brighter resolution.
A built-in, super-strong magnetic cart mount lets you keep the range finder secured on your golf cart so that it’s always close-at-hand. It’s also built with a shock-proof design, which delivers enhanced durability and strength. With 6x magnification and a 22 mm viewfinder that offers crystal clear optics.
- SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX9 Slope Golf Rangefinder is the ultimate golf accessory to locate precise distances within one yard. It has been built with high definition options and brighter resolution range finder golfing.
- BUILT-IN MAGNETIC CART MOUNT + SHOCK PROOF DESIGN : The built-in magnet keeps the rangefinder secured to the golf cart. Our NX9 Slope Golf Rangefinder is built with a shock-proof design for enhanced durability and strength.
- CLEAR, QUICK, PRECISE: Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the NX9 Golf Rangefinder produces quick yardage of a golf distance finder to the hole and is easy to use, even for golfers with shaky hands.
- 900 YARD RANGE: This laser golf range finder is accurate within one yard, has a 900-yard range capacity, and displays 1 yard measurements golf distance rangefinder. It is water resistant and delivers a quick vibration when the target has been acquired.
- PRECISION CARE PACKAGE: Any company can give you exactly what you paid for. Our goal is to give you more with Lifetime Battery Replacement, 90 day no questions asked returns, 2-Year Warranty, guaranteed trade-in allowance, Fast, No-Cost Replacements, Industry Leading Customer Service & More!
With adaptive slope technology, you can easily toggle between elevation slope and non-slope modes. Accurate within one yard and has a 600 yard range capacity, and it also displays 1 yard measurements. The water resistant design ensures long-lasting durability and the quickly delivered vibration lets you know when your target has been acquired.
This golf range finder comes with a lifetime battery replacement service when you register it, and it’s backed by a 2 year warranty, as well as trade-in allowance and top-rated support.
What We Liked
- Built-in magnetic cart mount
- Shockproof design for enhance durability
- 6x magnification
- 22 mm viewfinder with crystal clear optics
- Adaptive Slope Technology lets you toggle between elevation slope and non-slope modes
- Accurate within one yard and has a 600 yard range capacity
- Displays 1 yard measurements
- Water-resistant technology
- Delivers rapid vibration when the target has been acquired
- Comes with a lifetime battery replacement
- Backed by a 2 year warranty, trade-in allowance, and industry-leading support
The Best Budget Golf Range Finder- ACEGMET Golf Range Finder
With a price tag that’s less-than $100, the ACEGMET Golf Range Finder is very affordable, yet is also well-made and reliable. It can accurately locate and lock onto the pin in order to help you adjust your shot.
There isn’t any danger of unintentionally obtaining a yardage for an object that’s hiding directly behind your intended target. That’s because this golf range finder with slope always displays the distance to the nearest target, so you can quickly lock onto the pin and receive immediate vibration.
- [Lock on Flag Only] At under $100, our range finder is one of the few modes that can accurately find and lock onto the pin to help you adjust your shot. There's also no danger of accidentally getting a yardage for something directly behind your intended target, as the golf rangefinder with slope will always display the distance to the closest target. you can quickly lock onto the pin and get immediate vibration feedback once locked, so you know you've got the right target
- [You Can Go The Distance] With a total measuring distance of 650 yards and an accuracy of +/-0.5 yards, there is no hole too long for you. With the slope feature of golf range finder, you no longer have to play the guessing game of adding or taking off yardage from a measurement. this golf rangefinders give you accurate yardage regardless of the elevation changes in the course. The golf distance rangefinder will account for the slope and give you precise yardage to help you pick the right club
- [Ease of Use] With our one button design, it's as easy as grab and shoot. Compact and easy to carry, find out your yardage in seconds with our range finder golf. No need to fuss with replacement batteries, our rechargeable batteries make it quick and easy to charge up between rounds. Charge up rangefinders for golfingon your way to the course in your car if you have to!
- [Build confident & Happy Golfing] With an easy-to-use device, you'll have no problem quickly finding your distances before each shot and locking onto targets. We want to be sure you're getting the best bang for your buck. The golf laser rangefinder helps you feel confident with the yardage number you were given. If you are new to the world of golf distance finder and want something simple, small, and easy to use, this is a perfect choice
- [Clear & Fresh Vision] Our golf range finder with slope also completes with +/-5D diopter adjustment function, and you can set the golf range finders in tune with your eyesight. The 6x optical magnification of the golf distance finder helps you see your shot with clarity. What if I am not satisfied with the use rangefinder golf ? We provide a worry-free 24 months warranty and efficient customer service
Offering a total measuring distance of 650 yards and an accuracy of +/- 0.5 yards, you’ll be able to reach any hole with ease. The slope feature on this golf range finder means that you don’t have to worry about guessing, or adding or subtracting yardage from your measurements; it offers accurate yardages, despite the changes in elevation, too.
The one-button design makes it easy to grab and shoot, and because it’s compact and lightweight, it’s easy to carry and use; however, it’s also durably constructed. Rounding out the features that our top pick for the best budget golf range finder is a +/- 5D diopter adjustment function, a 6x optical magnification, and a worry-free 24 month warranty, as well as efficient customer service.
What We Liked
- Costs less-than $100, yet very durably constructed and outfitted with advanced, reliable features
- 650 yard total measuring distance and an accuracy of +/-0.5 yards
- One button design and lightweight, compact construction, this golf range finder is easy to transport and use as you go
- 6x optical magnification with slope
- Accurate yardages, no matter the elevation changes on the course
Next on our list of the best golf range finders is this high-precision model from REXMEO. Equipped with cutting-edge, built-in slope technology, it delivers high-precision distance accuracy on both inclined and flat surfaces, so it can assist you with selecting the ideal club.
Measurements range from 5 to 1000 yards, which is quite impressive, and the laser has the ability to continuously scan targets and deliver an accuracy of +/-0.5 yards for targets that are within 1,000 yards in as little as 1 second. This device has the ability to consider slope/descent rate and can provide slope compensation distance. It’s also equipped with an easy to toggle slope switch, making it tournament legal.
- Slope On/Off Function: Golf range finder can consider the slope/descent rate and provide you with slope compensation distance. This laser golf range finder with slope switch also works for tournament legal. Not only can the horizontal line be calculated, but also the length of the trajectory path between the target can be calculated.
- High-Precision ±0.5 Yard: Built-in slope technology can provide accurate distance on inclined or flat surfaces and help you choose the correct batting stick. The measurement range is from 5 to 1000 yards. The golf laser rangefinder can scan the target continuously and provide an accuracy of ±0.5 yard for targets within 1000 yards in one second.
- Rechargeable & Magnetic: USB C Charging Cable, and the carrying case included. The rechargeable golf distance rangefinder with built-in magnet stripe can be sticked to your cart, clubs or any other metal object for easy reach. Anti-slip surface is suitable for golf, hunting, shooting, engineering, speed measurement and other outdoor long-distance measurement.
- Flag Pole Locking Vibration Function: Golf rangefinder with slope can lock onto flags at up to 300 yards away, and will deliver a short vibrating pulses to make sure you are locking onto the desired flag and get the correct distance.
- Maximum Magnification: Equipped with 6X magnification, the rangefinder for golfing feature a range of 5-1000 yards with +/- 0.5 yard accuracy. Please long press the Mode Button to switch the measurement unit between meter and yard.
In addition to being able to calculate the horizontal line, it can also calculate the length of a trajectory path between the target. With a powerful magnetic strip, it can be secured to your cart, clubs, caddie or any other metal object so that it’s always within reach.
An anti-slip surface makes it suitable not only for golf, but for other activities that require accurate measurements, such as hunting, shooting, and even engineering, making it a highly versatile tool. It can lock onto flags that are up to 300 yards away, and once it locks, it will deliver gentle vibrating pulses to ensure that you’re locking onto the right flag and the appropriate distance.
Outfitted with 6x magnification, this golf range finder features a range of +/- 0.5 yard accuracy; it can measure in yards and meters, too!
What We Liked
- Built-in slope technology measures distances on inclined and flat surfaces in a range of 5 to 1000 yards
- Continuously scans targets and provides +/- 0.5 accuracy for targets with 1,000 yards in 1 second
- Can determine slope/descent rates and provides slope compensation distance
- Laser finder features a slope switch to make it tournament legal
- Calculates horizontal line and trajectory path
- Rechargeable battery
- Comes with a USB C charging cable and carrying case
- Strong built-in magnetic strip
- Anti-slip surface
- Multiple uses; can be used for golfing, hunting, shooting, and engineering, too
- Flag pole locking vibration function can lock onto flags that are up to 300 yards away and delivers vibrating pulses
- 6x magnification
If you’re looking for a reliable golf range finder that’s easy to use, yet won’t break the bank, this option from Auroland is a great choice. It can measure max distances of 656 yards and the measurement device can be switched between meters and yards with ease.
It has a measurement accuracy of +/- 0.54 yards, and the wavelength of the laser is 905 nm, and a 6x magnification. It can measure the distance to all types of things with ease, including flags, hazards, and trees. With a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you won’t have to worry about buying new batteries.
- [Pro Golf Ranging Finder]: measuring the maximum distance of 656Yard (600m), the measurement unit can be freely switched between m and YD, the measurement accuracy is ±0.54Yard, the laser wavelength is 905nm, the telescope magnification is 6X,perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and wooded areas.Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, more convenient to use.
- [Diopter ±5D]: The HANMATEK DT600 Golf Telescope has a diopter of ±5D. People with myopia or hyperopia within 500 degrees can directly observe with the naked eye, avoiding the shackles of glasses.
- [Three Modes]: This golf telescope supports three modes, they are golf ballistic compensation, golf ballistic (scanning) mode and speed measurement mode.
- [Compact&Convenient]: The size of the golf telescope is 114*72*42mm, and the weight is 164g. The machine is small and compact and can be operated with one hand. You will also receive a golf telescope special package.Perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting.
- [Wide Range of Uses]: The telescope supports 6X magnification, 7° field angle, and a maximum range of 600m. With a coated lens, the field of view is brighter, making the measured object clearer and the measuring distance farther. It is the most suitable for viewing, ranging, shooting range and playing golf. Good choice.
This golf range finder has a diopter of +/5D, and the telescope supports three modes: golf ballistic compensation, golf ballistic scanning, and speed measurement mode. Measuring 114 x 72 x 42 mm and weighing 164 grams, it’s lightweight and easy to transport, yet it’s durably constructed and built to last.
With 6x magnification, a 7 degree field angle, and a max range of 600 m, it can be used for a variety of purposes. The coated lens brightens the field of view, so you’ll be able to see measured objects clear and the measuring distance farther.
What We Liked
- Max measuring distance of 656 yards
- Measures in yards or meters
- Measurement accuracy of +/- 0.54 yards
- 905 mn laser wavelength
- 6x magnification
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
- 7 degree field angle
- Can be used for multiple purposes
- Coated lens brightens field of view, making measured objects clearer and the measuring distance farther
- Affordably priced
The THGOLF range finger with slope has an impressive measuring range of 3 to 1,100 yards with +/- 1 m with incredibly high accuracy, and a super-fast measuring speed of <0.5 seconds. It accurately measures overlapping subjects and delivers continuous range readings, making it the perfect range finder for measuring a variety of objects, including flags, hazards, and wooded areas.
A slope compensation mode uses distance and angle to generate precise calculations, so that you have a true distance between you and your target, allowing you to select the right club. Advanced lock technology and pulse vibration, this gold range finder delivers a series of short vibrating pulses, letting you know that you’ve locked onto your target.
- 【Fast & High Accuracy Readings】The Golf rangefinder measuring range from 3 to 700 yards,with +/- 1m high accuracy, measuring reading speed <0.5s / time and accurately measure overlapping subjects and continuous range readings, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards, and wooded areas.
- 【Precise Slope & Flag Lock】 In slope compensation mode uses distance and angle to generate accurate calculations and help you make the right decision,give you the true distance between you and your target. With Flag Lock Technology and Pulse Vibration, it emits a short vibrating pulses to confirm that you have locked on to the target.It is legal during tournament play when Slope is disabled. A red indicator will be on when you turn on the slope.
- 【Clear & Wide Field of View】 High-quality fully multi-coated optics can reduce internal light loss and glare, ensuring even light transmission.LCD digital and icon display gives you brighter, clearer images even in low light conditions. 6x magnification lens and ±15° adjustable diopter is gut for precise focus on your target. The range finder golfing with a 7-degree field of view brings you a superior viewing experience.
- 【Rechargeable & USB-C charging port】 The golf rangefinder equipped with 750mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery with USB-C charging port, it can measure 20000 times after a full charge, no additional battery costs, more durable environmentally friendly than traditional non-rechargeable CR2 batteries.
- 【Portable & Water Resistant】Ergonomic body design is convenient to hold, durable Range finder combines compact size (4.3 x 2.6 x 1.5in.) with ultra-light weight (5.4oz).light and portable,waterproof and dustproof. Suitable for beginners and professionals to carry while golfing or hunting.
To make the tool tournament legal, just switch the scope off; a red indicator light will illuminate when the slope is in the “on” mode. Premium-quality, fully multi-coated optics minimizes the amount of internal light loss and glare, which ensures even light transmission.
An LCD digital and icon display shows bright, clear, easy to read images, in all types of lighting – even low-lighting. With a 6x magnification lens and a +/- 15 degree adjustable diopter will focus on your target with extreme precision. With a 7 degree field of view, the viewing is excellent. Equipped with a 750 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a USB-C charging port, this range finder can measure 20,000 times when it’s fully charged.
Because the battery is rechargeable, there’s no need to worry about spare battery costs; it’s more environmentally friendly, too. Ergonomically designed, it’s easy to hold and operate, and made of durable, yet lightweight and water-resistant, and dust-resistant materials, it can be used in all types of environments and climates with ease. There’s a total of 5 measuring modes, which include the latest functions on the market. With so many features and benefits, it’s easy to see why this golf range finder from THGOLF is one of the best on the market.
What We Liked
- Measures ranges from 3 to 1,100 yards with +/- m high accuracy
- <0.5 s measuring speed
- Measures overlapping subjects and delivers continuous range readings
- Features slope compensation mode and flag lock mode
- Tournament legal when the slope compensation feature is disabled; when disabled, a red indicator light is illuminated
- Fully multi-coated optics
- LCD digital and icon display
- 7 degree fields of view
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant, durable, yet lightweight design
- Ergonomic design
- Features 5 measuring modes
- Can be used for a variety of functions
If you’re on the market for a premium-quality, durably constructed, super-accurate, and easy to use golf range finder, and you have room in your budget to spare, the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift is certainly worth considering.
Equipped with an enhanced slope algorithm, this tool provides golfers with extremely precise, tour-trusted compensated distances to account for holes on both inclines and declines. The powerful built-in magnetic strip can be used to secure the range finder to clubs, caddies, carts, or anything else magnetic so that it’s always nearby.
- TRUE “PLAY AS” DISTANCE - Now with an enhanced slope algorithm to provide golfers with even more precise tour-trusted compensated distances to account for the hole’s incline/decline.
- SLOPE OR TOURNAMENT LEGAL WHEN YOU NEED IT
- BITE MAGNETIC CART MOUNT
- PINSEEKER WITH VISUAL JOLT
- TOUR DOMINATION Bushnell stands apart as the undisputed #1 Laser Rangefinder in professional golf — used by 99.3% of PGA Tour pros.
With extreme laser light precision, you’ll get the right number on each and every shot, no matter what you’re measuring. The range to flag is 400+ yards, the magnification is 6x, and it provides for slope compensation. It also features PinSeeker with visual jolt technology, and is constructed of durable, rugged, water-resistant, yet lightweight materials.
What We Liked
- Made by one of the most trusted makers of golf range finders
- Easy to use
- Outfitted with the most advanced technologies
- Constructed of durable, rugged, and water-resistant materials
- Built-in powerful magnetic strip
- Delivers extreme precision, giving you the right number for each and every shot, no matter what you’re measuring for
If you’re looking for a high-performance and affordable golf range finder, this Gogogo Sport VPro is a great choice. The manufacturer is committed to providing golfers around the world with high-quality products at prices that won’t break the bank.
They say that they let their customers “pay less and get more”. This golf range finder features 3 modes: normally scan mode, which can be used to range measurements of all items within the scope of application (5 yards to 650 yards); golf mode, which is designed specifically for golf, with a 150 yard pin-seek, and a 300 yard flag lock; JOLT technology, slope distance correction, too; as well as speed modes that have a measuring range of speed between 20 and 300 km/h.
- THE MOST VALUABLE GOLF/HUNTING RANGEFINDER - Comes with 3 Modes, Normally Scan Mode, this mode can be used to range measurement of all items within the scope of application(5-650 Yard). Golf Mode, This mode is designed for golf sports specifically, pin-seek(150 Yard),flag-lock(300 Yard), vibration, and Slope Distance Correction. Speed Modes, Measuring Range of Speed: 20-300km/h, This mode is ideal for hunting or other outdoor sports.
- EXCELLENT GOLF MODE - This newest GS03 Golf Rangefinder equipped with the most advanced golf rangefinder technology. Pin-seeking and flag-lock tech let you know the exact distance to swing. And when you lock on the target, pin, flag or anything else, the unit would vibrate to remind you after it locks on the flag, and the data will appear in front of your eyes. Clearly. At least but not last, the very helpful Slope Distance Correction function, the SDC function would help you swing in the right
- EASY TO USE - Fast and accurate measurement with 1 yard accuracy, one button meter and yard switching, on button mode switching. Only 184g nets weight, and portable small mini size: 106 x 40 x 71mm(L x W x H), very convenient to carry with strap and after-use storage with small waterproof pouch. Come with full packing: pouch, strap, clean cloth, operation manual.
- GREAT GIFT – This GS03 rangefinder could be an awesome gift for a father/husband/children. It's not only ideal for golfing/hunting but also could be used as a 6X single-tube monocular for bird-watching/sight-viewing.
- 100% RELIABLE AFTER-SERVICE - Gogogo Sport provides outstanding pre/after customer service, contact us if you got any questions, we will reply to you within 24 hours. As a brand seller, we’re full of confidence in our products, also we provide a one-year warranty.
Outfitted with the most advanced technology, you’ll know exactly how far you have to swing, and when you’re locked to a target, a pin, a flag, or any other object, the JOLT technology will send a vibration out to let you know, and the data will display on the device.
It quickly and accurately measures distances within 1 yard accuracy, with one-button meter and yard switching, as well as on-button mode switching. Measuring just 106 x 40 x 71 mm and weighing just 184 grams. All of these features, and the Gogogo Sport VPro Laser Golf/Hunting Range Finder comes with exceptionally reliable customer service, as well as a one year warranty.
What We Liked
- Lightweight, yet durable material and design
- Outfitted with 3 highly precise modes
- Features the most advanced range finger technology
- JOLT tech vibrates to notify you when you’re locked on a target
- Quick, accurate measurements with 1 yard accuracy
- One button meter and yard switching
- On-button mode switching makes it tournament legal
- Comes with a storage pouch, strap, cleaning cloth, and easy to understand operation manual
- Backed by a one year warranty
- Affordably priced
The Blue Tees Golf Series 2 Pro Slope Laser Range Finder will immediately grab your attention with its sleek, professional look; yet of course, the quality looks aren’t the only reason why we included it on our list: it’s also because it’s an exceptionally made, very reliable, and easy to use golf range finder.
According to the manufacturer, it’s the next step in evolution of their distance scopes for golf. With distance locked in precisely on the HD display with a 6x magnification, choosing the right club will be a breeze. You’ll feel confident and will get more enjoyment out of your game when you play with the Blue Tees Golf Series 2 Pro Slope Laser Range Finder.
- HIGH-PRECISION, DELIVERED: The Blue Tees Golf S2 Pro Slope Rangefinder is the next step in evolution of our distance scopes for golf. With distance locked in precisely on the HD display with 6x magnification, club selection has never been this easy. Play with confidence and take your golf game to new heights.
- SLOPE MEASUREMENT: Take the guesswork out of measuring distances with this slope laser rangefinder. Featuring continuous arc technology, the system automatically takes into account the incline/decline to give you the true distance between you and your target.
- LONG RANGE, VIBRATION LOCK: Pinpoint a target as far as 800 yards with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard. With Flag Lock technology, the Series 2 Pro Slope laser distance finder emits short vibrating pulses to confirm that you have locked on to the target, not what is behind it.
- BUILT FOR THE OUTDOORS: The water-resistant, sturdy exterior casing of the scope makes it excellent for all weather conditions. Whether you are playing golf or just exploring the course, the Blue Tees Golf laser range finder has got you covered in measuring yardage.
- MUST-HAVE GOLF ACCESSORY: The handheld scope comes with a hard shell carrying case for easy access in your bag. The package also includes a microfiber cloth for quick cleaning. There is a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
Outfitted with continuous arc technology, which automatically takes the incline/decline into account, giving you a true distance between you and your target, there will be no more guessing when it comes to measuring your distances with this handy device. It can pinpoint a target as far as 800 yards away with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
The cutting-edge Flag Lock technology emits a short series of vibrating pluses to let you know that you’ve locked onto your target. Housed in a super-sturdy, water-resistant casing, this scope will stand up to all types of weather conditions. It comes complete with a hard shell carrying case for easy and secure transport. It comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth, too, and it’s backed by a 2 year manufacturer warranty, as well as a 60 day money back guarantee.
What We Liked
- Easy to read HD display
- 6x magnification
- Continuous arc technology automatically takes incline and decline into consideration, giving you a true distance between you and your target
- Long range vibration lock lets you pinpoint a target as far as 800 yards with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard
- Flag Lock technology emits a short vibrating pulse to confirm you’ve locked onto the target
- Features a durable, water-resistant, super-sturdy casing
- Comes with a durable hard-shell case for easy storage and transport, and a microfiber cleaning cloth
- Backed by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty and a 60 day money back guarantee
Other Best Selling Options
- [1000YDS Golf Rangefinder]-A cost-effective and excellent rangefinder that provides you external angle switch, golf slope compensation (recommended hitting distance), flagpole lock and vibration functions. Also featured with 1000 yards range, ±1 yard accuracy, 0.5S quick measurement, built in Li-ion battery and low battery indicator.
- [Slope On & Pin Lock Vibration]-When the Pin overlaps with the background, press and hold the measurement button to start scanning. When recognized the flag, it will lock the measurement data and trigger a vibration to remind. In slope-on mode, angle, sight of line distance and golf compensation distance are displayed.
- [Slope Off for Tournament Legal]-This mode is suitable for tournament. When the angle switch is off, the angle value will not be displayed while it still locks the flag and has pulse vibration. In this mode, only line of sight distance(straight line distance) is displayed.
- [Easy To Use]-One button to measure and one button to change unit(Meters and Yards). Light weight, portable and durable, the size is only 3.8*2.6*1.3 inches and the weight is only 4.3 ounces. It is very suitable for carrying and measuring when playing golf or hunting. The lens is fully multilayer coated which can enhance light transmittance and reduce reflected light to give you a clear view.
- [Technical Support]-24 hours full-time service, 1 year warranty, lifetime technical support. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us and inform your order number and the problem which you met, we will satisfy you with professional technical support.
- Precise Slope Measurement: Our highly accurate laser rangefinder accounts for elevation changes and measures the angle of incline/decline, then calculates the slope adjusted distance
- Maximum Magnification: Equipped with 6x magnification, our rangefinders for golfing feature a range of 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy and even measure in both yards and meters
- Pin-Locking Technology: Our precise laser measure with Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) allows you to lock onto a pin up to 300 yards away
- Pulse Confirmation: Our range finder will emit a short vibrating "burst" when the laser locks onto the pin to confirm you have the correct distance
- External Slope On/Off Switch: Legal for tournament play
- All Leveled Up: Elevate your golf game with this advanced golf rangefinder. It features slope switching, a magnetic mount, a maximum measurement range of 1200 yards, and convenient USB-C charging. Suitable for golf, hunting, and bowhunting.
- Pinpoint Accuracy: Experience exceptional precision with a range of 5-1200 yards and an impressive accuracy of 0.5 yards (yards/meters). The transflective LCD display and 7x magnification ensure clear and quick distance readings, enhancing your accuracy on the course.
- Versatile Measurement Modes: With six measurement modes including slope compensation, golf flag locking, horizontal and height ranging, speed measuring, and continuous scan measurement, you can select the mode that best suits your needs for optimal results.
- Portable and Durable: Designed for convenience and durability, this golf rangefinder features a magnetic mount that securely attaches to metal objects like your clubs or cart. The included magnetic belt clip allows for easy attachment to your belt or golf bag. Its IP54 rating ensures reliable performance in various weather conditions.
- Rechargeable and Reliable: Say goodbye to disposable batteries. This golf rangefinder supports USB-C charging, providing a reliable power source. It offers up to 40,000 measurements on a single charge.
Golf Range Finder Buyer’s Guide
As you can see from the above list, there are so many golf range finders on the list, and while all of the options that are featured on our list are high-quality, well-made, and reliable, you may find that you’re having a difficult time trying to figure out which one to choose; after all, you really only need one; unless of course, you want to have a few on-hand, but even still, you need to decide which options to select.
So, how do you go about deciding which golf range finder will work best for you? By taking some key factors into consideration before you start shopping. In this section of our guide, we’ve included a list of the most important factors that should be considered when you’re shopping for a golf range finder. By considering these factors, you should be able to narrow down the options and choose the one that will best suit your needs – and enhance your game.
As you can imagine, golf range finders are quite useful, and they’ve become one of the trustiest tools in a golfer’s tool bags. Naturally, in order to meet the demand for these useful tools, there are dozens of different options available, and of course, some are better than others. It goes without saying that if you’re going to invest in a golf range finder, you want to make sure that you choose one that’s reliable, easy to use, and that will actually do what it’s intended to. With so many options available, however, trying to decide which one to choose can seem like a daunting task. But that’s where we come in!
Our editorial team spent countless hours reading through the product and customer reviews of dozens of golf range finders. Based on the information that we acquired, we narrowed down the options to what we think are the best golf range finders currently on the market. Below, you’ll find a list of our top picks, as well as a handy buyer’s guide that highlights key features that should be taken into consideration when shopping for one of these tools. We round things out by answering some of the most frequently asked questions that golfers have about golf range finders.
The entire point of using a golf range finder is to increase the accuracy of your shots. For that reason, the first thing that you are going to want to consider when you’re shopping for this tool is its accuracy.
A higher accuracy golf range finder will eliminate the guesswork when you’re on the course and will enhance your club selection. When you are measuring the distance from where you’re positioned to a flagstick, hazard, wooded area, or any other feature that you may encounter on the course, you definitely want the reading that the range finder displays to be as accurate as possible. A margin of error of just a few yards could be difference between hitting a birdie and a double bogey – depending on your skill level, of course.
The best golf range finders have an accuracy of +/- 1 yard. No matter your handicap, we suggest steering clear of accuracy ratings that are any lower than this; thankfully, the majority of range finders that are on the market today have an accuracy of one yard, and there are some that have an even better accuracy rating.
Another key feature that you’re going to want to strongly consider when you’re shopping for a golf range finder is the display, as the view through the sight will have a huge impact on the effectiveness of the tool, and in turn, your game. The best golf range finders features displays that offer:
- Bright, clearly visible optics
- A minimum magnification of 5x
- Easy readability when the display is contracted with the background imagery
- A diopter adjustment, which makes sure that the images are crisp and clear
The ideal golf range finder will check off as many of the above-mentioned display features as possible. A quality display will assist you with locking onto the flag and with locating other landmarks; particularly when you are playing in bright, sunny conditions.
The Durability of Construction
Durable construction is also extremely important for a golf range finder. There are a few different things that you should consider with regard to the durability of this tool. Firstly, the material that it is made of, as the material will have a direct impact on the durability of the device.
The best range finders are made of rugged, water-resistant, and dust-resistant materials, which will allow the device to stand up to regular use and all types of conditions and wear-and-tear. Something else that will affect a golf range finder’s durability is whether or not it comes with a protective case, and if so, what type of case it comes with. If it lacks a case, you could purchase one separately, but you really shouldn’t have to; a reputable manufacturer of high-quality range finders will know the importance of a case, and thus, they will include one with their product.
That said, you should look for one that comes equipped with a storage case. Like the material that the range finder itself is constructed of, the carrying case should also be constructed of top-quality, durable materials that can withstand regular use, the elements, and wear-and-tear with ease.
Though it has already been stated, water-resistance is really important. In the event that it starts raining while you’re out on the field or the conditions are really humid, you’ll want the materials that the range finder and the case that it’s stowed in to be able to withstand exposure to moisture.
The Slope Capability
If you are playing recreationally and you would like to use a golf range finder, we highly suggest picking one that is equipped with slope capability. This determines changes in elevation from your position to the flagstick, and it calculates and displays an adjusted distance reading that takes into account the slope.
The slope capability is based on the idea that the higher the elevation of the target, the arc of the ball will need to be shorter and more distance will be needed to reach it. When the target is situated at a lower elevation, the arc of the ball will need to be lengthened and less distance will be needed.
There is a price difference between slope and non-slope golf range finders; however, it’s usually only about $50 to $60, and in our opinion, if you can afford it, the additional expense will be well worth your while. Why? Well, because if you are playing with a golf range finder that doesn’t have a slop, you will need to compensate for changes in elevation yourself by using the general rules of thumb or via feel; both of which can be difficult to do.
It’s important to note that if you will be playing in tournaments, you want to make sure that you choose a golf range finder that has a slope feature that can be turned off. If this feature remains on, the tool will not be tournament legal; therefore, you’ll want to make sure that the feature can be toggled off so that the device can be tournament legal.
All golf range finders offer a range of distances at which the readings that the devices generate will be accurate. Beyond this range, the readings that the tool produces may not be accurate, or it may not generate any readings at all. Some golf range finders claim to have ranges of 1,000 yards or more, and while some may actually work and be accurate at that range, many are not. Plus, ranges that high might sound appealing, but they really aren’t very practical or useful. Why? Well, because you should not need to measure a distance that is lower than the distance that you’ll need to hit your next shot, and unless you’re a long-driver, that shouldn’t ever be much more than 300 yards.
Virtually all golf range finders are equipped with ranges of at least 400 yards, a distance that takes care of pretty much all types of situations you could possibly face on the golf course.
Another factor that is worth noting when you’re shopping for a golf range finder is the type of battery it is powered by – and how long the battery will last for. The best golf range finders are equipped with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, which will save you from having to worry about the additional expense of purchasing new batteries on a regular basis. Additionally, the range finder should come equipped with a charging cable, and the battery should retain its charge for a relatively long period of time.
Most high-quality golf range finders are powered by batteries that can retain their charge for prolonged periods of time, with repeated use.
Last but certainly not least, you’ll want to consider the price. Golf range finders vary widely in price, with options costing under $100 and some that have price tags that exceed $500. Obviously, you don’t want to exceed your budget and spend more than you can comfortably afford, so it’s wise to consider the price before you start shopping.
Golf Range Finder FAQs
Q: How does a golf range finder work?
A: This device is pretty similar to binoculars in regard to how it works. The device is held with both hands and you would look through the eyepiece, focus on a particular spot on the green or fairway, and you would then press a button to activate a laser that will calculate the distance from where you’re standing to the landmark.
Q: Are range finders legal in golf?
A: As per the USGA Rule 14-3, it is illegal for golfers to use range finders or electronic measuring devices; however, there are exceptions to this rule. For example, the USGA has declared that range finders and other measuring devices can be used and shared by player who are using a “Local Rule” exception. In other words, local courses and clubs can lift the USGA rule for tournaments, allowing players to use distance measuring device.
Q: Is a range finder worthwhile?
A: Yes, if you want to improve your game, it’s certainly worth using. Range finders can help to improve your shot and your accuracy, which can help to boost your success on the course or the green.
Eyeballing and guesstimates will only get you so far on the course and the green. If you really want to enhance your distance control and boost your scores, a laser golf range finder is definitely worth the investment. Whether you choose one of the options featured on our list or something else, make sure to consider the factors listed on our buyer’s guide to help you select a range finder that will best suit your needs.