You’re motoring across the fairway to the clubhouse to celebrate your hole in one. As your mind wonders how you’re going to afford the bar bill, you notice the clouds building in the sky. Suddenly, the heavens open and dump hard rain on you, soaking you to the skin. That’s a great way to end the round, right?
A golf cart enclosure solves this problem. Fit one to your golf cart, and you never have to worry about halfway drowning on the way back to the clubhouse. A golf cart enclosure offers protection from the elements, keeping you out of the rain and the wind. They’re a great accessory for your cart when the weather seems temperamental in your area.
This post gives you our top choices for the best golf cart enclosures. We have a covering to suit any cart from any manufacturing brand. Whether you have a 2-seater or a 4-seater golf cart, you’ll find the right enclosure for your vehicle in this review.
Our Top Picks
- 1 Our Top Picks
- 2 Golf Cart Enclosures Reviews
- 3 Best Overall Golf Cart Enclosure – KAKIT Golf Cart Enclosure
- 4 Best Premium Golf Cart Enclosure- Doorworks Hinged 2-Door Golf Cart Enclosure
- 5 Best Budget Golf Cart Enclosure – Transparent Golf Cart Enclosure
- 6 Odyssey 88” RHOX Enclosure
- 7 Eevelle Greenline Golf Cart Enclosure
- 8 Doorworks 3-Sided “Over-The-Top” Gold Cart Enclosure
- 9 Greenline by Eevelle EZ-GO Custom Golf Cart Enclosure
- 10 10L0L Panoramic Golf Cart Enclosure
- 11 10L0L Golf Cart Enclosure
- 12 Other Best Selling Options
- 13 Golf Cart Enclosures Buyers Guide
- 14 What are the Types of Golf Cart Enclosures?
- 15 Golf Cart Enclosure Materials
- 16 Golf Cart Enclosure FAQs
- 17 Golf Cart Enclosures – The Verdict
- The Best Overall Golf Cart Enclosures – KAKIT Golf Cart Enclosure
This enclosure offers you the best balance of price and functionality. You get a temporary kit that installs in minutes and all the protection you need from the weather.
- The Best Premium Golf Cart Enclosures – Doorworks Hinged 2-Door Golf Cart Enclosure
This enclosure is for golfers that demand the best equipment for their cart and golfing experience. You get hard, locking doors and the option of removing them in warm weather.
- The Best Budget Golf Cart Enclosures – Transparent Golf Cart Enclosure
This model retails for under $100, giving you all the protection you need from the elements on the golf course. You get a panoramic view of the course and easy fitment.
Golf Cart Enclosures Reviews
Best Overall Golf Cart Enclosure – KAKIT Golf Cart Enclosure
If you have a club car precedent golf cart, this enclosure from KAKIT offers you the best overall model in this review. This two-door model is the perfect choice to keep the wind and rain out of your cart. This enclosure features dimensions of 61″L x 40″W (rear) x 33″W (front), with a side height of 57.5.”
We like the super-clear PVC windows providing a panoramic view of the course surroundings and deep side windows that let you check your surroundings before exiting the cart. The cover features design and construction with heavy-duty waterproof 800D Oxford polyester featuring a PU coating for ultimate durability, tear-resistance, and UV resistance to prevent fading.
- 2 PASSENGER GOLF CART ENCLOSURES☼ Custom fits Club Car Precedent 2000-2019. Cover roof dimensions 61"L x 40"W (rear) x 33"W (front) , and the side height is 57.5". Please kindly check the size and model before your purchase.
- SUPER-CLEAR PVC WINDOWS & FULL PROTECTION☼ Clear transparent windows provide maximum visibility. The rest is made of 800D Oxford polyester with PU coating(while others are fragile 420D fabric), extra durable, more waterproof, tear resistant and anti-UV, effectively protects your golf cart from the rain, wind and other weather conditions.
- ROLL-UP WINDSHIELD/ DOORS/ REAR PANEL ☼ 1) The windshiel has a zipper so you can unzip and store it in the front pocket; 2) The doors can be zippered both inside and outside. Also, every door side has 3 square buckles and magic tapes to secure it when rolled up. 3)The rear panel is easily zipped off to access to your golf clubs.
- HEAVY-DUTY ZIPPERS & CLIPS ☼ 1) The upgraded 10# zipper is wider and firmer than others (just 8# zipper), providing a smooth pulling. 2) The zipper head with cord design make it more convenient for you to zip. 3) 4 hook&loop of the sides to strongly connect the different parts of the cover. 4) 8 solid bungee cords with hooks on the bottom, hold it tightly to your golf cart, maximum wind resistant.
- EASY INSTALLATION & TAKE IT EVERYWHERE ☼ Assembly in minutes, no tools needed. Come with a comfortable seat cover and carrying bag, convenient to take it everywhere. ☼☼☼Please check your golf cart size before placing the order. PS: 3 Years Warranty, if you have any issues(like seat cover missed), just feel free to tell us.
The windshield, doors, and rear panel of the enclosure roll up, allowing you to let the gentle breeze enter the cart in warm weather. The doors feature zippers with easy access from inside or outside the cart. The heavy-duty zippers and oversized tabs make it easy to pull, with cords for a smooth zipping action. Keep the windows and doors in place when rolled up, thanks to the three square buckles and magic tape securing them in place.
The zipper on the rear panel gives you quick access to your clubs. The cover connects together using a Velcro system for easy fitment and removal. The cover secures tightly to the cart using the eight bungee cord attachments that attach to the underside and flooring. You get a tool-less fit and a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer. This cover comes with a carry bag and seat mat included with your purchase.
What We Liked
- Durable waterproof and fade-resistant 800D Oxford materials.
- Easy tool-less setup with Velcro and bungee cords.
- Roll-up super-clear PVC windows with panoramic view.
- Easy access to clubs with a rear zipper panel.
- Carry bag and seat matt included.
Best Premium Golf Cart Enclosure- Doorworks Hinged 2-Door Golf Cart Enclosure
If you’re looking for the best golf cart enclosure available, we recommend going with this model from Doorworks. This luxury enclosure features hard, locking doors with removable hinges, allowing you to remove them in warm weather. The craftsmanship is on another level compared to the enclosures in this review, giving you the best premium model available for your cart.
The solid doors on this model are the standout feature, with latches on the top of the door providing a locking function. The doorframes feature construction with aircraft-grade aluminum. You get an optional door guard for the bottom rim of the doorframe to prevent damage to the door.
- LUXURY CART COVER: This Sunbrella Hinged Door Golf Cart Cover is designed to be the top tier luxury golf cart cover. The hard doors can lock open or shut. Door and rear windows are zippered for maximum climate control and comfort. This premium golf cart cover is available in Jet Black, Linen (Light Tan/Cream) & Wheat. Recommended for Golfers, Universities, Businesses, Government Agencies and anyone who would like to protect themselves and the cart from the elements.
- YAMAHA DRIVE STANDARD FIT: This Hinged Door Ace Golf Cart Cover is specifically designed to fit a YAMAHA Drive (G29) and Drive 2 Golf (2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2017,2019)Cart. The roof will be about 69”-71” Long. This sunbrella cart cover is made of quality canvas fabric that’s waterproof, non-fading, no-rip, no tear.. This DoorWorks golf cart cover fits Yamaha Golf Cart from 2007-Current)
- HINGED DOOR & ZIPPERED WINDOWS: The almost air tight hinged doors now come with 2-Sided Zippers in door windows and rear window! This luxury cart cover comes with a one of a kind Standout Latch solution that allows the doors to be securely open while driving. Doors go from the locked open position to closed quickly. They can easily be removed when not needed. The back of this portable golf cart cover will fit great with golf carts that have Golf Bags, Rear Facing Seat or Utility Box set up.
- INSTALL AT HOME: The DoorWorks frame is made of durable Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame with tough black coating guaranteed to never rust, and enclosed with a Awning Grade Sunbrella Canvas. This cart cover is easy to install with a pantented method. The Doors can also be completely removed in no time at all. This solution provides a great way to deal with the hot summer months when the doors might not be necessary.
The rear panel is compatible with rear-facing seats and utility boxes. A removable soft panel gives you easy access to your clubs. This model has plenty of optional extras, including weather stripping for a tight seal, preventing any water from entering the cart.
This Doorworks model features ultra-clear high-grade 20-gauge double-polished windows on the front and sides, giving you a crystal clear view of your surroundings. The rear and side windows come with high-quality metal pull zippers. The umbrella cover features construction with a thick, durable canvas that’s fade-resistant and waterproof.
If you’re looking for the best golf cart enclosure on the market, you won’t find a better model than the Doorworks. It’s the ideal choice for golfers that want the best equipment for their ride. You get a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty included with your purchase of this enclosure.
What We Liked
- Hard, lockable, hinged doors with aluminum frames.
- High-quality fade-resistant, waterproof canvas.
- Metal pull zippers.
- Ultra-clear PVC windows.
- Fits all three factory setups.
- Available in three colors.
Best Budget Golf Cart Enclosure – Transparent Golf Cart Enclosure
If you live in an area where the weather is usually fine, you don’t need an enclosure on your cart all the time. So, if you’re looking for a temporary enclosure at a great price, you can’t beat the value you get with the Eventronic enclosure.
The standout feature of this enclosure is the deep, wide clear plastic windows providing a panoramic view of your surroundings. If it’s hot out, you can unzip the doors and roll them back, attaching them to the frame with the magic stickers. The cover fits neatly onto the cart, with an opening for your mirrors. The doors also feature pockets for your devices and gear, keeping them on-hand and visible at any time.
- WITH SECURITY SIDE MIRROR OPENINGS: Our golf cart enclosure with large side mirror openings, it's a plus for safety and ensure your driving safety. NOTE: Side mirror opening and visible design of rear lights are unique design patent by 10L0L
- WATERPROOF MATERIAL: It might be rather bothering for golf lovers when they come across with unfavorable weather such as rain, fierce wind and too much sunshine. Our enclosures made with water repellent polyester and PVC, provide you with full protection against bad weather.
- ROLL-UP WINDSHIELD/ DOORS/ REAR PANEL: 1.The windshield has a zipper so you can unzip and roll up by magic; 2.The doors can be zippered both inside and outside. every door side has 3 magic tapes to secure it when rolled up; 3.The rear panel is easily zipped off to access to your golf clubs.
- TRANSPARENT TAILLIGHT ZONES: Humanized design give you a more comfortable and much more safer driving experience. Also, make your golf cart meet street legal.
- FIT FOR 2 PASSENGER EZGO TXT & RXV WITH FULL ROOF 58": Fits most 2 seater with shorter 58" roof EZGO golf carts, SIZE: 58"* 36" * 58"(L*W*H). Please check dimensions (will not fit Yamaha, Club Car)
This Eventronic golf cart enclosure comes with waterproof 600D heavy-duty Oxford nylon fabric. The result is a waterproof, weatherproof, and fade-resistant cover that lasts for years. There’s double stitching on the seams for rugged durability. The overall construction and design of the enclosure feel like it should come with a much higher price tag.
Fasten the enclosure to the bottom of the cart frame using the bottom hooks, preventing the cover from blowing off the cart when the wind picks up. The enclosure’s rear panel comes with side zippers, giving you easy access to the drop box and your clubs. You get a 2-year warranty included with your purchase.
What We Liked
- Excellent design and construction.
- Panoramic ultra-clear windows.
- 600D Oxford ripstop materials.
- Side pockets for devices.
- Universal fit.
The Yamaha Drive (G29) is the best-selling 4-seater golf cart in the world. If you’re looking for a top-rated enclosure for this cart, then the Odyssey Enclosure 88″ RHOX Top is your best choice. This enclosure comes with a specific design dedicated to the G29, offering you a snug and secure fit to the cart.
This three-sided enclosure attaches easily to the cart with a single-track installation design. However, it’s important to note that this cover is a permanent installation. You’ll need a rivet gun and drill to install the cover rails to the cart. This model doesn’t come with a windshield panel, and you’ll need to purchase one separately.
The door panels feature durable, rugged zippers, allowing for a waterproof fit to the cart. Roll the doors and rear panel up to the roof when the weather gets warm and secure them using a zipper system. The enclosure features design and construction with marine-grade modified polyester fabric, giving you a fade-resistant, rugged, weatherproof cover.
The zippers on the rear panel offer easy access to your clubs and the drop box. The clear panels on the doors provide you a panoramic view of your course surroundings. Overall, this enclosure offers you everything you need to stay warm and dry inside the cart in the coldest weather conditions.
What We Liked
- The best choice for the Yamaha G29.
- Secure rail fitment system.
- Rugged zippers.
- Durable 600D Oxford ripstop materials.
- Fade-resistant and waterproof.
- Clear PVC windows.
This Eevelle enclosure is the best choice for Yamaha 2-seater carts. You get tool-less fitment to the cart for easy setup and removal. This model features a panoramic view of the course thanks to the super-clear double-polished PVC windows.
You get cabin access through the zipper roll-up doors that secure to the roof on warm days; the windshield is also removable. You roll it to the roof, securing the panel in place with magic sticker tape.
- Quick And Easy Installation: Set up the 2 Passenger Golf Cart Enclosure in minutes without the need for tools. Enjoy the convenience of a hassle-free installation process and get ready to hit the course in no time.
- Durable And Long-Lasting: Crafted with heavy-duty 300D Durapel denier polyester fabric, this golf cart cover is built to withstand the elements. Experience long-lasting performance and reliable protection for your golf cart.
- Enhanced Security and Stability: The XT super heavy-duty zippers with glove pulls ensure a secure closure, while the lock down "J" hooks provide added stability during installation. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your universal golf cart cover enclosure is securely in place.
- Maximum Visibility: The golf cart enclosure features super clear vinyl windows that offer maximum visibility. Enjoy a clear view of the course while keeping your golf cart enclosed and protected.
- Customizable Access and Ventilation: The roll-up doors on each side and removable windshield provide convenient access and allow you to customize the level of ventilation in your golf cart. Adapt to changing weather conditions effortlessly.
The rugged XT super-duty double zippers never snag. They run smoothly over the tracks for easy opening and closing. The rear panel features zippers, allowing access to the drop box and your clubs. This model comes with heavy-duty 300D Durapel Denier polyester fabric, giving you a weather-resistant, waterproof and tear-resistant cover for your cart.
You get EZ-store pockets on the front inside panel for your devices and a quick-caddy storage system for your clubs. Fit the cover to the cart by slipping it over the roof. Secure the bottom of the cover to the cart chassis using the J-hooks, preventing the cover from blowing off in the wind.
This cover comes with an executive carry bag, and you get a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer with your purchase.
What We Liked
- No universal fit.
- Only suitable for Yamaha 2-seater golf carts.
- Super-clear double-polished panoramic windows.
- Easy fitment and removal.
- Tool-less installation.
- 300D polyester materials for fade resistance.
Try this model if you don’t want to fork out the cash for the Doorworks hardbody system (winner of the best premium enclosure in this review). You get the same precision design expected from the Doorworks brand at half the price of the hard door model. This cover comes with ultra-clear PVC windows, offering you a panoramic view of the course.
Roll the doors up to the roof and secure them in place with magic tape stickers when the weather gets warm. The roof also features drop sides that prevent water from entering the cart. The windshield comes with upper and lower blockers, allowing you to customize your setup to your preferences.
- QUALITY CART COVER: This 3-Sided Fitted “Over-the-top” Golf Cart Cover is designed to fit your Club Car Cart perfectly. Club Car Precedent Golf Cart Cover will protect your golf bags. The back has 2 U-Shaped Zippers for easy access. Includes a top and bottom blocker for the front windshield.
- CLUB CAR CART Precedent STANDARD FIT: This 3-sided Ace Golf Cart Cover is specifically designed to fit a Club Car Precedent Roof. This sunbrella cart cover is made of quality canvas fabric that’s waterproof, non-fading, no-rip, and no tear. This DoorWorks golf cart cover fits Club Car Precedent (2004 to Current).
- VERSATILE BACK PANEL & DOORS: The back of this portable golf cart cover will fit great with golf carts that have Golf Bags, Rear Facing Seat or Utility Box set up. A very versatile solution for all types of configurations. The 2-Sided Zippers allow easy access to the golf clubs, bags, sweater basket, rear seat or utility box. The curved doors are wide and make getting in and out of the golf cart easy. The Back Panel & Doors can be rolled up under the valance when not needed.
- INSTALL AT HOME: Slide on and Secure! This cart cover includes clear instructions and all required hardware. With this DoorWorks 3 Sided Enclosure you can have this cart cover installed in less than 15 minutes. There are 2 easy install options (both included) “no-drill” front roof support wraps or screw snaps. No window removal required. Then slide cover over roof and secure the 4 adjustable reinforced hooks and you’re ready to go. Will stay secure will not flap in the wind.
The wide, curved doors provide easy access to the cart, and you get a roll-up rear panel for easy access to the drop box and your clubs. This Doorworks model has strong metal zippers and smooth zipping action that won’t snag. Slide the cover over the top of the cart and securely fit it in place with the J-hooks on the bottom of the cover to prevent the wind from blowing it off.
You get snap and wrap installation options to suit your cart and a universal fit to most 2-seater cart brands. The sunbrella features design and construction with 600D heavy-duty Oxford nylon fabric for a waterproof and weather-resistant fit that won’t fade in the sun. You have your choice of two colors in tan and black to suit your style and cart colors. You get a 3-year warranty included with your purchase.
What We Liked
- Weather-resistant and waterproof.
- Roll-up zipper doors.
- Options for permanent or temporary installation.
- Super-clear PVC windows and panoramic view.
- 600D heavy-duty Oxford nylon fabric.
Eevelle brings you another top-rated golf cart cover with the EZ-GO enclosure. This model features design and construction with 300D Durapel denier polyester fabric that’s rip-resistant, waterproof, and weather resistant. The material won’t fade in the sun, and it won’t shrink when it gets wet and dries out. Thanks to the seamless design and the durable zipper system, you get a watertight fit to the cart.
The doors and rear panel of the enclosure roll up to the roof, allowing you to secure them in place with the magic tape stickers. The doors come with clear, double-polished PVC windows, offering you a panoramic view of your surroundings. The rear panel and doors feature rugged XT super-duty zippers that don’t snag, and the wide door design gives you easy access to the cart.
- NEW! - Greenline now features DURAPEL yarn processing for improved performance and longer life - Protects golf carts from sun, weather damage and dirt - Heavy duty 300D Durapel denier polyester fabric
- Sunlight water and moisture buildup resistant fabric won't shrink or stretch - Quick installation - No tools required
- Super clear double polished vinyl windows - 4 sided enclosure easily fits over roof - Roll up doors on each side - XT Super duty double zippers with glove pulls - Lock down "J" hooks
- Size: 2 Passenger - Fits roof size up to 61"L x 40"W
- 3 Year Warranty - FREE Executive Carrying Case
This model comes with dimensions of 61 “L x 40 “W, allowing a universal fit to any model of a 2-seater cart with compatible roof sizing. The enclosure slips over the roof, securing in place with the J-hooks at the bottom of the cover. You get a tool-less fitment to the cart and a double windshield design allowing for a custom setup to your preference.
This enclosure comes with a 3-year warranty and executive carry case included with your purchase. This model comes in green or blue color options.
What We Liked
- Durable 300D Durapel denier polyester fabric.
- Super-clear double-polished windows.
- Panoramic view.
- Tool-less fitment.
- Available in two colors.
- 3-year warranty.
If you have a 4-seater golf cart, this enclosure from 10L0L is a great choice for your cover. This model features design and construction with a 600D high-density, heavy-duty Oxford ripstop for tear resistance.
An inner PU layer enhances the rugged durability of the cover. This model offers you complete waterproofing inside the cabin and is weather resistant. The color won’t fade under the sun, and you get a weatherproof cover for use in all conditions.
- 10L0L golf cart enclosure,4-sided enclosure, universal fit for Golf cart Club Car Precedent 4 passenger, Rainproof, waterproof, windproof make you feel comfortable & safety when driving in the cold weather and bad weather.
- 4-sided enclosure, universal fit for Golf cart Club Car Precedent 4 passenger,Made by 600D high density& heavy duty Oxford Cloth, and inner used PU layer, enhance strength of tear and rainproof protection, The enclosure top roof adopt a curved, aerodynamic design, make the whole enclosure naturally cover the cart top roof.
- Both sides of the Golf cart Enclose use upgrade resin zipper, easily slide and durable, well solve stuck problem; zippered doors also make you easier to get on and get off;Front Clear Window can be detachable, freely take it off if no need or clean & dry if feel dirty, Rear Clear Window can be opened or rolled up, for being convenient to take golf clubs off and put in.
- Our golf cart enclosure,have two unique features solely designed by us and also make you more safety when driving. The first feature-design two zipper openings for rear view mirror installation, the second feature-taillight zone on the golf cart cover made of high transparent materials,then let the cars behind you to see your taillight when you're about to change lane direction like parking, turning.
- Warmly Safety design (2)-At bottom of 10L0L enclosure,had 6 Fastened Metal Hooks (one side 3 ) to prevent the cart cover from being blown away, make sure when you wake up from windy weather next day, your Deluxe enclosure are still here waiting for you.
The 10L0L 4-seater cover offers you tool-less fitment to the cart. Slip it over the roof and attach it to the underside of the cart’s chassis using the convenient J-hooks. You get a snug fit, and there’s no chance of the enclosure blowing around in the wind.
The wide, panoramic doors, windshield, and rear panel give you a panoramic view of your surroundings. Thanks to the double-polished PVC windows, you get a clear view of the terrain. When the weather gets warm, unzip the doors and the windshield, roll them up to the roof and secure them in place with the magic stickers. The windshield rolls down to the storage pocket, preventing it from coming loose and slipping under the wheels.
What We Liked
- Panoramic double-polished PVC windows.
- Easy tool-less setup.
- Durable 600D high-density, heavy-duty Oxford Ripstop.
- Roll-up doors with durable zippers.
- Carry bag included.
This 2-seater golf cart enclosure from 10L0L gives you an affordable cover with panoramic windows. You get a universal, tool-less fitment to most 2-seater crats from leading brands. This model features design and construction with a durable 600D high-density, heavy-duty Oxford Ripstop for rugged durability. The double-polished PVC windows provide an excellent view of the terrain.
The window setup gives you a panoramic view, and the wide side doors allow easy access to the cabin. The doors feature upgraded resin zippers that won’t snag, and you can roll up the doors and rear panel in warm weather to get air inside the cart. The doors secure to the roof using magic tape stickers, and you get easy access to the drop box and your clubs from the rear panel.
- ✅Premium 600D thick poly weave. It’s sturdy and double stitched. Protects your golf carts from the rain and also effectively protects against other severe weather.
- ✅Heavy duty clear panel will not be wrinkled, zippered openings on the left and right sides are ideal for installing side mirrors, and the golf cart hood taillight area is clearly visible, making you safer when driving your golf cart.
- ✅Front and rear transparent panels zip down and roll up to secure without obstructing the driver's view. Driving a golf cart with a transparent enclosure will no longer require sticking your head out to see how close you are to other vehicles.
- ✅Enclosure Size (59"L*39.5"W*57"H) fit for roofing 58" Club Car Precedent 2 passengers. Metal tie downs to cart are sturdy and didn’t come loose to ensure the stability of the golf cart cover.
- ✅10L0L is fully committed to the premium service for everyone who loves to golf and to maximize the enjoyment of golf. If being there any problem let us solve it for you.
The windshield is removable, and the cover slides over the roof, securing to the chassis of the cart with convenient J-hooks. There are slots for the side mirrors, and there’s a cutout in the rear exposing the brake light for a safe ride.
You get a snug fit to the cart, and with the J-hooks in place, the cover won’t blow around in the wind. It’s a great choice for an affordable and effective enclosure, offering complete protection from the elements. You get an executive carry bag included.
What We Liked
- Panoramic double-polished PVC windows.
- Easy tool-less setup.
- Durable 600D high-density, heavy-duty Oxford Ripstop.
- Roll-up doors with durable zippers.
- Carry bag included.
Other Best Selling Options
- Fits most two-person golf carts with roof dimensions: 54. 5" long x 40” wide, on carts up to 83" long
- One-year limited warranty
- Weather Protected fabric won’t shrink or stretch and provides full protection from the elements
- Zippered doors open to the side for easy entry and separate rear panel zips to access clubs
- Four-sided fabric walls with super-clear window material, carrying storage case included for when not in use
- The golf cart enclosure adopted 4 sided clear PVC windows, Taillight transparent windows, Reflective strip and security side mirror opening, Keep the golf cart driving safety in day and night
- Compatible with 2+2 rear seater Club Car Precedent with extended top roof up to 93.5 inch in length and 44.09 inch in width only( Warm tips: Not fit for a lift cart)
- Made of durable superior 420D PVC coated Oxford, Provide you full protection against rain, wind, snow, dust, scratch and other harsh weather situations, Also Keep golf carts clean and dry in storage
- Passenger & driver side roll-up door, easy to get in and off. Rear side zipper window, allow access to the back seat easier (roll-up zipper doors can be fixed by magic tape)
- 4 metal fixing hooks at both side, protect your enclosure against blowing away. Comes with one carrying bag for easy moving and storage
- 【600D Waterproof Fabric】Adopts upgraded 600D waterproof Oxford cloth, which is sturdy and durable, and can resist the impact of severe weather such as strong winds, heavy rain, and strong sunlight. 4-sided PVC window design can maintain a clear view during driving.
- 【Dual Zipper Door Design】The Roll-Up Dual Zipper Door Design facilitates the entry and exit of your golf cart. The rear zipper door design allows easy access to golf clubs in the golf bag.
- 【Windproof Design】 Four adjustable straps with hooks can resist strong winds and effectively prevent damage to the golf cart caused by harsh outdoor weather.
- 【Easy Installation】No tools are required, it is easy to install and disassemble. One person can quickly complete the installation in a few minutes.
- 【Perfect Fitment】KEMIMOTO golf cart enclosure is fit for most 2-passenger golf carts, universally compatible with Club Car, EZGO and Drive. The size of the cover is 57" L * 41.5" W * 54" H, please measure the size of your cart's roof carefully before purchasing.
Golf Cart Enclosures Buyers Guide
After reading through the reviews of the best golf cart enclosures, you probably find yourself wondering which one is the right choice for you. Do you know what you’re looking for in a good golf cart enclosure? Let’s unpack the design features of the best golf cart enclosures.
What are the Types of Golf Cart Enclosures?
Golf cart enclosures come in several models to suit your location and use. Here are the types of enclosures available for golf carts.
Golf Cart Bug Screen Enclosure
The screen enclosure prevents bugs from entering the cart. Typically, they have a must sidewall for the sides and rear of the cart and a PVC windscreen, allowing you to look ahead without distraction. These covers are not waterproof or wind resistant.
They are ideal for courses near waterways in Florida where bugs can be an issue. By installing one of these bug screens, you won’t have to pick them out of your teeth when you get back to the clubhouse.
Permanent Golf Cart Enclosure
The permanent golf cart enclosure fits your cart using power tools like a rivet gun and drill. They are easy to set up, but they don’t come off when they are on the cart. These models are ideal for golfers that live in areas where they experience frequent bad weather. They also prevent people from stealing the cover, as they take time and effort to remove it from the cart.
Temporary Golf Cart Enclosure
The temporary cart enclosure offers you a pull-over fitment over the cart’s roof. They attach to the chassis using J-hooks that secure the cover, preventing the wind from blowing it away. Temporary enclosures are the best option for golfers that only need an enclosure for a few months of the year. They are easy to fit and remove, and most models collapse into a carry bag for easy transport and storage.
3-Sided Golf Cart Enclosures
The three-sided enclosure will either miss the rear panel or the windscreen. If you have a fixed windscreen on your cart, there’s no need to get a model with a front panel. Some 3-sided designs don’t have a rear panel. This style gives you easy access to the drop box and your clubs, but it might let rain into the cabin or douse your clubs in heavy showers.
4-Sided Golf Cart Enclosures
The 4-sided enclosure covers all sides of the cart. They are ideal for golf carts that don’t have fixed windscreens. These models offer you complete protection from the weather and elements, and they are the best choice if you want to avoid your gear getting wet.
Some models come with hard doors, offering you the option of locking them or removing them. Most four-sided enclosures feature zip-up doors, windscreens, and panels, allowing you to roll them up in warm weather.
Golf Cart Enclosure Materials
Your golf cart enclosure should feature design and construction with durable materials. We recommend going for enclosures using 600D Oxford nylon. This material offers your cover the best tear-resistance, weatherproofing, water resistance, and fade resistance under the sun.
The windows of your cart should feature design and construction with double-polished PVC. This material provides a clear view through the windscreen and the enclosure’s sides. We recommend looking for enclosures offering you a panoramic view of the area around the vehicle. Look for models offering you deep windows that let you assess the ground before stepping out of the cart. The windows and windshield should also provide the option of rolling them up in good weather.
Ease of Installation to Your Golf Cart
If you’re looking for easy fitment and removal, we recommend going with a temporary model. These enclosures slip over the roof and secure to the cart in minutes. If you’re looking for a permanent enclosure, you might have to do some drilling and reciting when fitting it to the cart.
Sizing the Golf Cart Enclosure
Most gold cart enclosures come with a universal fit. However, check the manufacturer’s product listing to see if it offers a universal fit before you buy it. Some enclosures come with model-specific fits.
Make sure you get a manufacturer’s warranty for your golf cart enclosure. If anything goes wrong, the manufacturer will replace it during the warranty period. It’s important to note that the warranty won’t cover you for normal wear and tear of the enclosure.
What Is the Difference Between a Golf Cart Enclosure and a Golf Cart Cover?
A golf cart enclosure has windows and doors. They are ideal for helping you stay out of the rain and wind when you’re out on the course. A golf cart cover is a fabric cover that fits your cart when storing it over longer periods. It keeps pests out of the cart, preventing them from nesting, and prevents the seats from fading.
Golf Cart Enclosure FAQs
Q: How do I install my golf cart enclosure?
A: You can choose a permanent installation or a temporary enclosure for your cart. Permanent coverings require fitment with tools like drills and rivet guns. You can’t remove them after fitment without going through a lot of hassle.
The temporary enclosures in this review offer fast, tool-less fitment. All you do is pull it over the roof and work it down the sides of the cart, using the J-hooks to position it in place.
Q: What is the service life of a golf cart enclosure?
A: All of the golf cart enclosures in this review are top-quality products. You get design and construction with premium materials, like 600D Oxford ripstop nylon canvas and double-polished PVC windows that stay clear and don’t fade or mist.
Look for models with durable stitching and high-quality zippers. Most of the enclosures in our review come with a two-year or three-year warranty covering you for manufacturing defects.
Q: Can I leave my golf cart cover on year-round?
A: Some carts come with a removable fitment, while others require permanent installation to your cart. Suppose you live in a region of the US where the weather is always playing up. In that case, a permanent kit is the best choice, removing the need for pulling it on and off the cart every other round.
If you live in an area where the weather is great for most of the year, a temporary kit is all your need. You can fit and remove the cover during the rainy season, giving you the option of packing it away for the dry season.
Q: Where can I buy the best golf cart enclosures?
A: We recommend picking up your golf cart enclosure from Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer. Amazon has a huge selection and the best prices online. You get fast, free shipping for Prime members and buyer protection on your order, guaranteeing delivery.
Golf Cart Enclosures – The Verdict
After reading through our reviews and buyers guide, you’re placing your order for your enclosure or scratching your head trying to decide on the right model for your cart. We get it. How do you settle on the right cover for your cart with so much choice?
If that’s the case, why not simplify your decision by going with one of our top choices? We have enclosures in our review to suit any cart and any budget. Whether you want to spend $100 or $1,000 on your enclosure, we have the model in this review to suit your needs.